Friday, February 22, 2013

Post 1, The start of many more to come.

Day 1:

I love baseball. I always have. I like to think I am an expert on the sport and I hope by starting this blog I'll be able to share my know how and opinions on the greatest sport on Earth.
My name is Neil Shelat. I am a triplet of Indian decent. I am very proud of my culture and heritage. I was born in 1993 in Atlanta, Georgia. I am a college student at Georgia State University and I'm studying to be a physical therapist. I lost my ability to play baseball when I was in 11th grade after sliding my knee out of place running  after a fly ball in center field. So instead of playing I decided to analyze the game. I decided to look at stats, mechanics, patterns, and other means of analysis that has allowed me to gain a lot of knowledge on the sport.

Every day I will write about baseball. I will cover news, games, numbers, teams, and players. I am open to debating on any variety of topics, and I will never be afraid to share my opinion. I hope to inform and teach people about the game of baseball. It is my one true passion.

Things to know about me:
1) Favorite baseball team: Atlanta Braves
2) Favorite active baseball player(s): Jason Heyward and Justin Verlander 
3) Favorite all time baseball player(s): Ted Williams, Chipper Jones, Ken Griffey Jr., and Barry Bonds
4) Favorite baseball movie: Field Of Dreams 
5) Favorite sport other than baseball: Football and then basketball
6) Favorite color: Orange
7) Favorite movie: Goodfellas
8) Favorite Bollywood movie: Kal Ho Na Ho  
9) Favorite hobbies after baseball: Dancing, movies, superheroes, and hanging out with family and friends.

Thanks,
Neil Shelat

If you have any questions or comments;
Follow me on Twitter: @NeilShelat6
Or shoot me an email at: nshelat6@gmail.com

1 comment: